View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 04:40 AM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Great insider report! Makes me wish I was there right now. I am especially thankful for the information that Nagel's departure isn't a big deal (at least officially) for PalmSource. I think it was hacker who said in another thread that Nagel was perhaps not the right man to run the company.

Please continue your coverage! It's an exciting read for a Palm fan like me. By any chance - do you have a digicam with you?