View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #24
yelloguy
Enthusiast
yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
pruss, this works very well indeed! I can now lock the screen brightness in SuperDim and then switch to a reading app. After I am done reading, I can jump back to SuperDim and unlock the screen brightness before putting the device to sleep. If I forget (or intentionally, as I experimented once) to unlock the brightness, the device fails to wake up. But that was expected. I can now get rid of the AdjBrightness.

Thanks so much for doing this. This makes Nook Color perfect for me: thanks to ezPdf for reading PDF's, Nook App and your app for reading epubs.
yelloguy is offline   Reply With Quote