View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:10 AM   #34
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I wonder how people saying that the battery indicator is not reliable have done their observations. If you have you cybook on all the time and it is in library view and pick it up to read and then check the battery meter than that will not be a reading of the current status. You have to do something like start reading a book and then exit to the library to get the correct value. So if people have not done that it would explain a lot of the observations described in different threads here.
It appears to me that it's reliable down to 50% and then the more it gets used the more reliable the indicator gets between 25%-50%. I've yet to find it consistently reliable below 25%. But then, YMMV.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote