View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #27
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I got the cover with the light. I like the idea of having it "always there" instead of remembering to bring the mighty light I currently have.
Powering the light off the Kindle is fantastic and it seems like it will illuminate the screen just fine.

If it turns out to be no good, Amazon has a pretty good return policy within the first 30 days.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote