View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #166
acrc1969
acrc1969 began at the beginning.

Device: literati (white)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedPsycho View Post
Does anyone know of a good number to reach Literati at? Or anyone involved with them who does support? Here's the sitch:

Back at the end of July, my Literati stopped working. There were just black and white lines running vertical on the screen and pressing the "Reset" button did nothing to help. When I called their support #, I talked to a very nice woman who said it was a problem with the battery and needed to be replaced, which they would do at no charge. They sent a box to my house and said it would take 4-6 weeks for the replacement to arrive.

The FedEx tracking # I have says it was received by them on August 16th, and I've yet to hear anything back from them. I've tried 3 different #s for them but I seem to get redirected to the same line every time. It's the same message. There's a short "Welcome" message, a "your call may be recorded" message, followed by a brief stint on hold complete with Muzak, and then finally a "We apologize" message and a "please call back during peak hours" message, and "Goodbye". It goes exactly the same way each and every time.

I'd really like to know what's going on, but even Kobo is unable to offer anything but another number that directs back to the same line. It doesn't help that their website also seems to be down as well.

Numbers I've tried:
(866) 204-4714 (from Literati user manual)
(800) 481-7983 (from Kobo customer service)
(800) 374-2744 (from Sharper Image website)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Check 4 Coinin,s message he or she has a link 2 their local BBB, that's how i finally got help
acrc1969 is offline   Reply With Quote