View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #68
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Thanks for that Don.

What would be your thoughts on having a separate thread for each different story in the anthology? I can see how this could swamp the Writers' Forum - and certainly if a pile of people objected this would be the wrong thing to do - but on the other hand it would make the discussions much easier to follow.

I'd suggest using a common format for the thread titles, such as:

[MR Anthology - SPOILERS] Graham's Fantasy Story

to make it easy for people who aren't interested to skip those threads.

Graham

Seems somewhat unwieldy, having so many threads, but let me toss this at the other Moderators to get a feel for their thoughts, too.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote