View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:54 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsschrstrcks View Post
I want to be able to search for, and make a virtual library of (and then tag) the books I have in calibre that have an attached book.

Some of the entries are empty, some are not, and with 35000 total entries its too much to manage one book at a time. I need a way to sort between the two types of entries: those with ebooks attached, and those that don't.
Try search for formats:false. If that gives what you want then you can create a VL with that search expression called <whatever>.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote