View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 03:41 PM   #1
FavSport:Reading
Enthusiast
FavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheeseFavSport:Reading can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nook Glowlight 3
Why? Template Error Invalid Conversion Specification

I have finally figured out how to sort my series and made a new column titled Series Plugboard Test where all of the books are listed. Every book that is not in a series is listed correctly. However, every book that is part of a series has “TEMPLATE ERROR Invalid conversion specification” listed. I have no idea why.

In my metadata plugboard I selected ePub/nook and typed in the following for my source: {series}{series_index:0>2s | #| - } and then chose title for the destination field.

You should know that I found some information on making a test column which I did. It is great and evidently will show me what it will look like when I transfer the books to my nook, assuming I can fix the template error. For you information, I have set up the test column with the following information:

Lookup name: Series Plugboard
Column Heading: Series Plugboard Test
Column Type: Column built from other columns
Template: {series.......(same as above).

Any ideas? Is it a simple fix?
FavSport:Reading is offline   Reply With Quote