View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #16
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I just downloaded it and it is almost 8GB. It took me ~35min. to write it onto a 16GB card.

The partitions look a little odd, compared to the Kobo ones. I am wondering what the "Linux Swap" partition is? It is too small to be a recovery partition for this. The MiniTool Partition Wizard lists that partition's File System as "Linux Swap" not Ext#. It is probably a Linux thing, I guess.

The "rootfs" is only 41% used, and there is a FAT32 "KOBOeReader" partition, This makes me wonder how I should use the "unallocated" space I have on this 16GB card? I could add a little to both, I guess.

Oh well, I guess I should see if it works in my AuraHD at all, first.

Well it doesn't work on my AuraHD with out any modification. It just starts with ~55% of the screen changed on the right side, it looks like a lot of empty horizontal lines.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 08-18-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote