View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #14
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghod View Post
I'm glad to see others enjoying the upgrade.

I haven't been using mine for the last couple of weeks, but that's just because I managed to mislay my charger. I've ordered a spare, and another HD+...my wife finally decided she'd like one. The charger is due tomorrow, and the tablet on Monday.

Personally, one of the reasons I like the HD+ so much, is that it doesn't have extra things I don't need, like phone capabilities, camera, and microphone. I wonder how others feel about those things?

The same. Also I like screen quality. I have the 36 GB model. I plan to add a 36 GB sd card and have all the book storage I should ever need.
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote