View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 08:08 PM   #21
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
At the same time some ebay sellers are stubborn optimists who keep a listing going for months at a high price while the same item is being sold by other sellers for far more reasonable prices. ...
Apparently some of them don't care if they sit on their inventory for a while. Every now and then I see something go for a ridiculous price and I think, "Well, I guess that's why they do it."
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote