View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 03:05 PM   #4
Renate
Addict
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, Kobo Aura2, Poke3
Note Air appears to be a Qualcomm device (because it's Android 10 and Onyx seems to have given up Rockchip for Qualcomm).
That means you (if it's all unlocked like my Poke3) can use Qualcomm EDL mode to do what you like with partitions.

I question the sanity/utility of saying "this unrelated update is bigger than the one for my device so I want it".
I don't know what more you want out of your device.
If you're Russian and "Dedao Max" is one of those models there might be something in this.
Me? I can mostly do without everything that Onyx thinks is an improvement.
Code:
# pm disable com.onyx
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote