View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 03:08 AM   #51
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryhte View Post
Thanks for the heads up.
If anyone finds a way to have the suspend.jpg working on this new version, that would be stellar. I really don't like the default look (I'd added my name/e-mail/phone number and my avatar)
Apparently you now have to name the file "suspend_others.jpg" instead of just "suspend.jpg."

From a German site, translated by Google from ...

"Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn: Damit der Bildschirmschoner wieder angezeigt wird, muss das Bild in “suspend_others.jpg” umbenannt werden."

"Long story short, for the screen saver to be displayed again, the picture must be renamed "suspend_others.jpg"."

https://papierlos-lesen.de/bildschim...-11-2-3-64706/
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote