View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:32 PM   #48
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
For the downgrading, I downgraded to 11.1 from 11.2.0 (the upgrade that was pulled). I later upgraded back to 11.2.0 and then 11.2.2 Now on 11.2.3. This works if you manually download the update and keep the file around so you can use that upgrade.zip to downlevel your firmware. Oddly when 11.2.3 was released, my epos insisted that 11.2.2 was up to date for a couple of weeks.
My Tolino Page upgrade status is a bit weird also. When I first got it, it immediately self-updated to 10.1.0, but when I looked on the update page, it showed that the newest firmware to be 10.0.1. If I follow that download link but change 10.0.1 to 10.1.0, it will download the 10.1.0 release (even though you can't see it on the page). (I wonder if I try that with other versions of software?)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote