View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:05 PM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theon144 View Post
Hey so do I understand correctly that if I update to the latest firmware as of now (11.2.2), I will still be able to jailbreak, but the suspend.jpg screensaver method will stop working?

Also, is there a way to get rid of the shop recommendations (no way to buy the books in my country anyway)?

eta: And more importantly, is there a way to downgrade after updating?
For the downgrading, I downgraded to 11.1 from 11.2.0 (the upgrade that was pulled). I later upgraded back to 11.2.0 and then 11.2.2 Now on 11.2.3. This works if you manually download the update and keep the file around so you can use that upgrade.zip to downlevel your firmware. Oddly when 11.2.3 was released, my epos insisted that 11.2.2 was up to date for a couple of weeks.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote