View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 06:58 PM   #40
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Version 2.8.0 - New "Easy-Add Tags-to-NEWTAG Mappings" to Tag Rules Table feature

New Version 2.8.0 brings you the New "Easy-Add Tags-to-NEWTAG Mappings" to Tag Rules Table feature. This is the companion to Version 2.7.0's "Easy-Add Tags to Purge" to the Tag Rules Table functionality.

Be sure to run the "After Version Upgrade" job on the menu first thing, since this new version adds a new table and a new view.

Enjoy your new free time that Q&S has provided you. I wish I had had this add-on/plug-in starting a few years ago. Since then, I have spent literally a work-year in total hours cleaning my library of trashed out metadata in general, but tags in particular. No longer. I now have Q&S, which I actually wrote for myself, but are glad to share with others who have a little (or a lot?) of OCD when it comes to their valuable Calibre library.

My 'Derive Genres' plug-in was essentially developed for the same reason. I figured if I could derive a good genre for a book using Boolean tag rules, I could then delete all of its tags (the fastest way to clean tags that I know). Now, with Q&S, I can still derive good genres but yet have good tags too.

DaltonST

n.b. New users (only): you need to download the .jar (that is really a .zip) from the original post, and follow the User Instructions.
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote