Thread: Ebook prices
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I was thrilled to discover that three Victoria Holt titles are now available as e-books: Mistress of Mellyn (1960), Bride of Pendorric (1963), and On the Night of the Seventh Moon (1972). And the price for these books from 39, 48, and 51 years ago? A whopping $9.99 apiece.

I love these old Victoria Holt books; I'd love for her whole backlist to be made available. I'd buy them all again for my e-reader at, say $5 apiece. But at $10 a pop? For books that have been continuously in print for so many years? The publisher needs a reality check.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote