View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #5
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Cybook Diva
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebojolais View Post
Thank you for your answers and your alternative!

@aleyx
With your solution, you have to reconnect with user and psw at each time I switch to another virtual lib. Is not it?
I yes, in my case it will not be very convinient.
It's optional, but yes, if you want to secure your libraries you'll have to define a user/password for each instance (but you can put the same pair for everything). And when you connect you'll have to enter that pair, but your browser may be able to memorize it.

Also, if you have to switch from one to the other, you can just keep them open in separate tabs or separate windows.

If your libraries must be secured, entering credentials is a small inconvenience. If they don't need to be secured, you can just not secure them.

There's no kids at home, and I don't allow access from the Internet at large, so I don't bother with authentication.

N.
aleyx is offline   Reply With Quote