View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #67
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I use Goodreads to reviews ARCs and occasionally books I've bought or got through Lending. My problem is I have had authors comment on my reviews which seriously bothers me. Authors should never comment on reviews! Reviews are for the reader not the author. I've also had authors private message me asking me change my reviews.

It's ridiculous. I am afraid one of the these days I will review the wrong book and get bullied by some fan girls. Goodreads is own by Amazon and I keep hoping they will step in and clean the site up.

I too am tired of all flashing gifs used on reviews. It's drives me crazy so much I use a add on to turn them off. Ugh! I also agree that you should not be able to rate a book unless you read it. Fan girls always do this before it's release and it makes no sense. If you report it GR does nothing.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote