View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #122
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I don't like to weigh down a small device with layers, it can slow things down. The Favorites list can be handy - and probably enough for me.

Tell me, do you use the KFHD and the SGP5 for different things? If so, why? I am trying to guess if I will really need another (besides the SGP5) tablet. Well, I know that honestly I do not "need" it. I am trying to rationalize it as a "evening". or low-light, ereader - instead of buying a Paperwhite - plus it can also do other things (view epubs, comics and PDFs).

Glad to hear that about iPad, figured ease-of-use.

Hubbie is Greek and so here we are here in the middle of the economic crisis storm. We met in the USA during college, about 30+ yrs ago. Married and lived in the USA for 15 years and been here 17 years. I enjoy returning to the USA, and Greece is lovely also.

Thanks for all your comments!
Lets see you asked why I have SGP5 and KFHD. Well blame it on Blossom, lol. No I read on the KFHD, and found out don't really like Audible on KFHD. Use Moon + reader to read my books (actually TSS) on the SGP5. Listen to audiobooks mp3 on the SGP5. I also love the apps (guitar, ukulele) on the SGP5. Take nice videos on the SGP5, and pictures.

So the SGP5 is nice and compact, and has android that does more. Oh I forgot I use Google Talk (Talkatone app) and Google voice and it works better than on the Ipod Touch.

More later.

Your life sounds pretty exciting to me. Yes hard times are here in US also.
new is offline   Reply With Quote