View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I don't think this is true at all. There are several books available in the UK that I'd love to be able to get, but it's always been my understanding that buying ebooks from a different geographical area than is your residence is against Amazon's TOS.
Maybe it's just within specific country combinations (in my account, I only can choose between my original German one and the US one)? Maybe they've changed it?
Like I've written: I haven't seen those 2 descriptions (from the snapshots I have attached to the first post) before. Seems to be new.
Maybe there still are geographic restrictions? But at least you don't seem to need an address in the US anymore...

And like I've written "So obviously you can buy in the US from "everywhere", but not the other way around" = Yours would be the other way around. Being in the US and wanting to buy from UK. I don't find this option in my account either. If I switch to the US, I don't find any option to buy from Germany. But within the German account, I can buy from the US.

Last edited by mgmueller; 12-08-2012 at 07:56 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote