View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
richrock
Sony Reader Fanatic
richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Night light for 505 (pref without cover)

I tend to read quite some time after the wife is sound asleep. As such, I need to re-invest in a decent night light for my beloved 505, which does not bleed much light either side.

What I mean is, I had one of these : http://www.amazon.co.uk/light-KINDLE...505642&sr=8-83 and they were okay for reading DT Books, but the spread of light was such that it would annoy my wife sleeping next to me.

Short of getting single beds () - can anyone recommend a nightlight for my 505 which puts most light on the screen, not either side? Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried searching but results for 'night' and 'light' gave some very vague threads...
richrock is offline   Reply With Quote