View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
I read this forum on my desktop PC. Sometimes when I receive an email notification of a new reply in a thread I'm following, the link is to mobileread.mobi instead of mobileread.com and it looks like something that's intended to be read on a cellphone, not a desktop computer. I have to change the URL to see the thread how I like it and then find the latest post. Is there some way I can set it in my profile to get all notifications correctly?
I don't have a fix for that, but you could read the thread from your user control panel (link User CP in the blue bar on top, or https://www.mobileread.com/forums/usercp.php) instead of following the e-mail link. It shows you all subscribed threads with unread posts, and you can go directly to the last unread post from there.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote