View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
CaseyAve
DoubleDeception.com
CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
I need an Author Tip!! How do you spell a scream?

Let me start by saying that I have done my homework. I've re-read my favorite books and even googled it, but I must be missing some clear and concise way to spell a scream. Yes that's right- a scream!

My daughter's books are pretty consistantly "AARRGH!" But I've seen them several different ways, such as "AAAAH" and "AAAWW" and just the plain old no double letter "ARGH."

Is it just up to me and the sound that I am trying to mimic? Or is it some unwritten rule that I am unaware of. I'm trying to clean up the grammar and spelling in my book and wonder if I'm breaking some rule.

How do you spell a scream? Thanks guys!
CaseyAve is offline   Reply With Quote