View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #45
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Then I wouldn't buy those particular candlesticks, just as I wouldn't buy a book that expressed views that I disagreed with - that's why I've stopped buying John Ringo's recent books: not for his views ( which I strongly disagree with) but because he expresses those views in his books.
Perfect. From what I understand... this is exactly what has happened with Hamlet's Father:

Hamlet's father is evil. He is evil because he is gay. And because he is evilly gay, he's also a pedophile who is corrupting other young boys by turning them gay.

If the reviews and several famous authors are to be believed, these things are downright overt in Hamlet's Father.