View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I was kind of hoping they got the internal links working in the last few months. Is support for it on the drawing board? Though I hesitate to buy something based on hoping for a firmware update. Seems strange that they can get TOC links working but not other links. I suppose they are deriving the TOC from the .opf. I will keep waiting ... I would really like to support a Canadian company (being from Canada).

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote