View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:49 AM   #63
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
If I have to choose between the two, I'd go with left aligned/ragged right. However, a factor is the size of the screen.

With larger screens (those at least as large as a paperback book page) full justification is fine with me because it makes it less likely that you will have the large gaps between words that result when you fully justify the text on a smaller screen (or in the case of small columns of text like in newspapers where you end up with two words on a line with a large gap between them).
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote