View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane12 View Post
Just curious -- is there a problem with losing PDB support if all B&N books can be re-downloaded as EPUBs? Is there an advantage to PDBs I'm not aware of?
It's not an issue if I can get the book as an EPUB. However, up until starting this thread I was under the impression that I could only get certain titles as eReader PDB files because that's all B&N would let me download.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote