View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 10:18 PM   #72
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by induna View Post
I just wanted to report that I jail broke my KV without issue. I followed the latest directions in post #1 and performed a factory reset before the downgrade. The only thing worth mentioning is that the initial boot after installing the downgrade took a long time, over 5 minutes. It sat on the boy under the tree screen doing apparently nothing for several minutes.

Thanks for all your efforts! They are appreciated.
It was re-building the user's two storage areas, a slow process but the only thing safe to do when downgrading the firmware.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote