View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:52 AM   #21
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I have to second pocketbook support, broken screen.
Either it was hit and you don't remember (I never knew how my screen was hit, though marks on cover and screen said so). Or maybe you got bad luck, and got a defective screen... Can happen too.

Anyway, screen need changing.

Quote:
I am surprised that the screen is having that issue. With my Cool-er I am not exactly as careful as I could be, I put it in my purse without a cover on a regular basis (I do not recommend this) but so far I have not cracked or damaged the screen, no firmware problems I have had.
They are the exact same screens. And sometimes, breakage happens.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 04-07-2010 at 11:45 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote