View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #112
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
The Princess Bride by William Goldman. Can you believe that movie is a cult hit? It's a travesty!!11!

Bill the Galactic Hero by Harry Harrison. I first read this satire as a teenager and for awhile I had a hard time remembering which scenes I'd read in "Bill" and which came from Starship Troopers.
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote