View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #48
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

a little earlier, it was red wine (in a glass). now it's hot ginger, garlic, honey and lemon (much tastier than it sounds, trust me), because it is farking COLD outside and i don't want to get a cold. and then it's off to bed.
I hate to get Teutonic on you, but a glass of warmed wine with spices in it (Bleuwine) is a great way to stay warm on a cold evening....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote