View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #231
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I have gotten my first scanned book successfully loaded into Book Designer and have created an lrf version that looks very good using HarryT's tutorial and Patricia's excellent tips. My only problem is that I cannot insert a picture (either a book cover or a scanned title page). I've tried to drop and drag and use the browser options but neither have worked for me. Nothing appears in the "picture box" or in the width and height boxes as in HarryT's example. I did resize the pictures to 600 x 800 pixels. Any ideas?
If you run Vista or Windows 7, the solution is very easy.

Run a command prompt as administrator. If you don't, the next step will not work.

Next, go to the Book Designer directory.
Type regsvr32 GflAx.dll

That will register the graphics DLL for Book Designer. I've had to do it under Vista and Windows 7.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote