View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
BookDesigner formatting Questions (Harry)

...and others, too. But I really love the way Harry is formatting his uploads. Thanks in advance to everyone who is uploading. Incredible work!

I've formatted a LOT of stuff (for myself, but before the Upload Section), but I'm still having trouble doing these things:

1) Where/how do you put the "by" (the word between the author and title)?

2) I STILL cannot get a picture right after the author (or title, depending on which ever one is last). What happens is that the picture is on the NEXT page. I've tried and tried. I've created the page break afte the pic, but it doesn't seem to be effective.

3) Are some of you having to reverse the author and title, just to get it the way you want. The "problem" is that the "Make Sony Reader" (as most know by now), does not allow one to elegantly switch and make the title the first thing one reads, so I've solved that by simply reversing it: For example, I put the title of the book in the AUTHOR field on the "Make Sony Reader" window.

Is that how you're doing it, Harry?

4) Last, is there a program that allows us to edit a BookDesigner uploaded file? (I'm thinking of one recent post that has spaces between the paragraphs.)

Thanks everyone,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote