View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:23 AM   #8
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
that's great to hear that the hackers diet worked for someone else.

personally I think it, or something like it should be required reading for every single parent and person of age. I learned more about the human body then than I did my entire life.

I've been over weight my entire life, and so has almost everyone in my family. I never really knew how bad Junk food is for you until I read that, 7 tostitos has more calories than a can of coke, and a can of coke isn't that much better.

I allow myself to cheat, I Eat TV dinners whenever I can help it (perfectly portioned meals that make me full, and have less than 300 calories?) my main foes are
Candy, which I never really ate that much of unless easter was around, I love Reeses
Sugared drinks, this wasn't too hard to give up after a while and I got a taste for diet coke, which I hated at first.
Pastries, I can knock back a whole entenmanns in one evening. look how evil they are http://entenmanns.gwbakeries.com/
Chips, Also can knock back one bag per evening.

So I basically give all those things up, and I eat portioned meals, and smaller meals, and besides the first 3 days of a diet where I try to eat close to nothing, I'm not hungry.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote