View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #39
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Slow reading week for me.
Read:
  • Dear Stranger by Elise K Ackers (C+/3 stars)
  • The Rome Affair (House of Steele #3) by Addison Fox (C+/3 stars)
  • Wife for Hire (For Hire #1) by Christine Bell (D/1 stars)
  • Guardian for Hire (For Hire #2) by Christine Bell (C+/3 stars)

Have a new big project as books with the text indent listed in px rather than em in css do not show as indented when I bring the books up in Mantano. (They do look indented in ADE and on my Sony). Mantano says it is because they have to base their app on the way Adobe RMSDK renders pdf and epub. Not sure why it looks okay in ADE and not the app, but whatever. This includes just about every Samhain book. Actually I’m just going to do the Samhain ones and then I will reconvert the others as I come across them. Not sure when I will start it though as I thought I was done. Blah!

*Beauty and the Billionaire, Her One and Only Valentine, and The Girl Next Door are all part of the Escape for Valentine's omnibus
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 2-2.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	118653   Click image for larger version

Name:	books 2-2 vault.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	118654  
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote