Thread: Silliness The Saint Leslie Chateris
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I must admit that I didn't know that the series originated as books - I only remember it as a TV programme with (?) Roger Moore.
Yeah, It was Roger Moore that stared as Simon Templar (the Saint), but then they also did an INCREDIBLY cheezy movie starring Val Kilmer as well. But the thing that made the old TV-series popular here in Sweden was the fact that Roger Moore drove a Volvo P1800 in the show

Last edited by Slite; 10-02-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote