View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #12
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I knowwwwww

I only downloaded them all before I gifted my old Kindle to my aunt, who teaches French but may not have an internet connection at home. It was a stupid thing to do from my account - should have created one for her, but what's done is done. I know I can always download them for free whenever I want, so I don't want them sitting and clogging up my account, since there are another 840 ebooks in there and amazon does not offer any sorting/filtering/cataloguing functionality. My "manage your kindle" area is such a mess!!
So true. This and the pain with the collections management are my two (only) reproaches to Amazon re the Kindle.

I refused to create another account for my son's Kindle, so his books are all mixed with mine in the Manage your Kindle. Now I am seriously thinking of giving him part of his allowance in amazon giftcards so he can get his own account, but to think about books migration from mine to his account just gives me brain freeze, so that's a project for later this year.

And now my daughter is old enough to want my K4NT with her books on it, so there it goes all over again....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote