View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #93
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
maybe it is my eyesight but i do require a lit reader. the t1 can certainly not be compared to a paper book as sony would have us believe. the constant fidling with the external light to avoid glare irritates me. even in quite well lit rooms i find myself turning light on. maybe a byproduct of the energy saving light bulbs in the house
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote