View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #184
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Yup, but if it actually does get delivered, I'll of course have to pay Although I probably could sell it on ebay without much if any loss. I'm still probably gonna wait until Monday and then see what happens on aliexpress. Although the 20€ of amazon credit on my account kind of make me want to order the amazon case.. but then I'd feel stupid cause I could've gotten that a month ago :P
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote