View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #175
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Blossom - so far I'm only using it for BPL which is very 'buggy' since the redesign (details listed upthread).

I only experimented with the urls of my local libraries in case the same thing happens when they make the switch (it's only a matter of time, IMO).

It might not be everyone's preference, but it works for me. For two weeks, I haven't had access to new release info at BPL (DRM'd or not), so why would I want to waste my time there? The mobile version has working sort boxes and the Wish List feature is identical to the old version (awesome!).
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote