View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #568
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceDeer View Post
Is there a way to use this (or some other similar plugin) to identify epubs in my library that have images other than the cover image (ie, disregarding the cover image entirely)? I just learned that the fan fiction downloader can be set to not compress images, so I've got a bit of updating to do and don't want to just re-download everything. There aren't a lot of epubs in my collection that have illustrations but they're well hidden in amongst those that don't.

I think I'll be able to hack a crude image count into the page count plugin for this one-time use, so no worries if there isn't. I'll probably learn a lot about writing Calibre plugins if I end up having to go that route.
Count Images? Not bad
It might be useful to have an optional: over n bytes in size (to leave out small dingbat sized images. I said bytes so the image did not have to be opened). Sort of a count pages.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote