View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #20
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
My Amazon books never come into Calibre as numerical garble - they usually come as straight text. The biggest problem I have (and this isn't unique to Amazon) is having the author's first and last names reversed.
Oh, the title is fine in Calibre. It is the filename that I am looking for when adding the book to Calibre. And the author name is reverse for me too. When the book price is the same, these little details contribute to the where-to-buy decision.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote