View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #15
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I have bought paper books recently because they were either not available in ebook format at the time, or not available as ebooks at a price I wanted to pay.

I've bought a fair amount of golden age crime recently, and it has almost all come from charity shops and second-hand shops (especially the Agatha Christie, which is relatively easy to find), and will probably be going back there when I've read it.

I also have a legacy of unread paper books from before I had a reader, and I'm still susceptible to impulse-buying bargains.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote