View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #111
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
You should re-read the item since I do not find what you describe. It was a personal opinion about browsing and nothing was said about other people opinions. Instead they were asked for:
I have re-read it. Several times. And I get the same "when did you stop beating your wife?" vibe from it each and every time I do.

But since neither of us IS the OP (and the OP doesn't think a return visit is necessary), we'll just have to agree to disagree about the tenor of the post, won't we?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-12-2012 at 01:11 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote