View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
No, you can't use the plugin.

Here are the instructions for importing collections for the Paperwhite (scroll about halfway down the page).

However, I'm not sure that will help you. Collections made by calibre with the plugin and collections you make on your Kindle might be treated differently. I seem to recall that only the ones I created on the Kindle could be imported on my Kindle Keyboard, but perhaps that's changed since I last tried it.

ETA: I saw your recent post. If the collections from calibre aren't recognized, then I'm afraid you'll have to put the books into collections manually, either on your device or I've seen posts from people here who do the collections in their Kindle for PC/Mac app and import from there.

Last edited by Synamon; 10-08-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote