View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #904
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Works now Jimm, thanks. And seems that you are right, I thought it would be a matter of modifying the TOC html to contain a <div id="toc"> tag, but apparently that is stripped during the epub->mobi conversion... if one could prevent Calibre from so aggressively stripping all these tags it would probably work, but alas I haven't found the correct option.

EDIT: It seems like the table of contents is used when I convert the epub to azw3 instead of mobi. Or not, oh well, it's too much of a hassle for such an unimportant feature.

Thanks again.

Last edited by cryzed; 10-03-2012 at 01:34 PM.