View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #163
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
ARM downloads at 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Sorry about that. I UPX'd it on x64 Linux but I thought it would work. I've put up your new version. Do they make UPX for ARM? Maybe you can try UPX-ing it on your system? No big deal for now. I'm guessing I won't get a ton of ARM downloads right away, but I could be wrong.
After about a week of binary downloads, I've had roughly 1% of them in the ARM binary format (18 out of ~1800).

Last edited by willus; 09-16-2012 at 09:33 AM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote