View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Hey I was researching something like this yesterday and somehow missed this post, did it last night with a combination of Tasker, Foldersync and Autoremote.

In my implementation Foldersync handles the actual syncing to my google drive account, Tasker initiates a sync whenever the reading app is closed or it receives a message from another device that a change was uploaded and Autoremote to make Tasker on each device talk to each other (for example once I close the reading app on my tablet it initiates a sync and then sends a message to my phone to wait a couple of minutes and then initiate a sync there as well).

Does Dropsync detect changes in the cloud automaticaly? does it pull changes on a schedule? or does it detect changes on the device?
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote