View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Ran across this the other day in the "play store" and had to make sure it was the real-deal and not some fake something-or-other...

It's pretty cool. I didn't think that one was going to be hitting Android/Fire.
I had it since it leaked out and was getting all the beta updates. I never liked it on the iPhone because the screen is too small to appreciate an app like this. At least for me anyway. Love it on my S2 and KF though.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote